Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Thanks!

I'd just like to take a blog to boast about how AH-Mazing my roommates are... believe it... i've got proof. This is what i woke up to the morning of my birthday. Continue with caution, you will be jealous that you never had or never will have greater roomies then this:

the view as i open my bedroom door that morning...


what more could a girl want then a trail of hugs and kisses and ballons... NOTHING!!!


ok i lied... i could also want all of my favorite things..


...Dr. Pepper, DARK chocolate reeces, cupcakes with candles, more hugs!
(they know me all too well)


don't over look these other details...


...


favorite part of this whole thing was this romantical message from jaim:



i spent the rest of my day at the happiest place on earth...

some other things about my birthday i can't ignore
Cam singing me happy Birthday (nothing can beat that)
the package from my Mom and Dad (dark chocolate macadamia nuts, nordstrom gift card, seaweed, and cute cards)
eating lobster
watching the movie Valentine's Day
bunches of birthday wishes via phone and facebook.
Casey calling me two days later on Curt's birthday. haha. thank you Casey and Lori for singing to me like Granny and Grandpa i loved it.
Thanks to all of you who make my day incredible it was simply the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is awesome! It makes me happy to know that you were TOTALLY taken care of on your special day! Your roommates are awesome!!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate! Im glad you had the best birthday because you deserve it!!! I love ya!