Thursday, December 11, 2008

Opening Reception

Now here are some fun pictures from opening night, i have so many...

My roommate Chantony... she helped me find french music for the background of the opening reception. It was perfect!


Monique Saenz she was my graphic design professor and she is also the campus photographer


My BFF Erin... she was the model for all the pieces, thanks babe.
it seems it was quite popular to pose like the paintings...
















"Cheers" to making it through college


i'm so glad mom and dad came. i wouldn't have been able to pull it off without them.


Andrea and Monica...past roommates


My friend Mike Shoneman... who was kind enough to help me stretch my canvas


Clark and Andrea


Me and Mom with the food spread


good times


oh how we love apple cider... when Karly and I were roommates it was a frequent occurance in our house to see girls drinking cider out of fancy glasses.... just cause.


we JUST can't seem to get enough... love you chants


-Thanks again to all those who came. i loved all the comments you wrote in my guest book. Merci beaucoup!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!! Your art work looks amazing! Congrats on graduating!!!! YOu did it!!! I loved reading how you came up witht the name...olive Rraine. I absolutely love it!!!!

Nikki said...

I love how everything came together with the buttons and cloth and stuff. You are amazing!! And you look so pretty in those pics, your hair looks hot too! What a cute name!!!! Olive Rraine definetly sounds like something I'd buy. And Lorraine was gonna be Cams middle name if he was a girl! Seriously great job!

karly angela zobrist said...

we dont mess around with our sparkling cider... great job!

Julz said...

Congrats Tiff! You're so talented! What's next?

Kenzie said...

Hey Tiff!
This is so great to see some of your work. You are looking fantastic and so is your art. And to think, it just seems like yesterday that we were playing NIntendo in Maui Meadows.
I miss your fam and I hope you are all doing well.
Happy new Year!
Kenzie

Cody and Utahna said...

I love the name, and am so excited for your clothing line persuits. You are so beautiful, Tiff, and so dang tall compared to everyone else in your pics :) Really wish we could have been there in Hawaii with you to celebrate. Congrats on the HUGE accomplishment! See you in a few months!

Tristen Ure said...

No way...I'm freaking obsessed!!!! I wanna see more girl asap! xoxo

ps:Ummm I need to talk to you about my other obsessions with "Olive"